- For 2020: As a result of COVID-19 requirements and restrictions we are adjusting both our offerings and rates for stays at Affinity Guesthouse. For the balance of the 2020 season the focus will be on vacation rentals, corporate and organization retreats and business meetings, and events involving fewer than 50 participants. Weddings and family related events that meet these criteria are welcome.
- For 2021 and beyond: We are taking booking for larger events for the 2021 and 2022 season on the assumption that the number of participants and related restrictions will be increased for those seasons.
- Pets: Accommodation for pets will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Cleaning Fees: A clean-up fee is added to all bookings and will vary depending on the length of the stay and the use of the additional facilities on the site.
Custom rates and events rates upon request.
Typical Rental Prices
Two Nights and Two Days Extended Family plus Friends
|Accommodation (full guesthouse and grounds)||$2,300.00|
|Games Room and Crafts Room for duration of stay||$200.00|
Two Day Corporate Meeting and Event
|Accommodation (main floor guesthouse and grounds)||$1,000.00|
The following can be added to enhance the events
The Outdoor Bathroom
Immediately across from the guesthouse is a large outdoor bathroom. It is its own facility. It has a veranda and handicap access. There are two rooms (his and hers) each has a sink and electric hand dryer, with two toilets and a third for wheelchair access. It has its own waste treatment plant and can handle up to 200 guests/day. It would normally only be added for large events. It includes an clean-up feel.
The Games Room and the Crafts Room
There is a large fully equipped games room that has ping pong table, card and board games, puzzles with three bays with access to the parking lot. There is a Crafts Room with lots of books and craft related materials. There is also a powder room off the crafts room.
The BBQ is large and designed for commercial use. The fee is for the duration of the stay. The rental includes clean-up.
There is onsite a complete sound system with four mike stands, four wired microphones, one wireless microphone, two speakers on stands, electronic board and additional speakers. A normal set-up would be for speakers and one microphone.
Outdoor Pizza Oven
There is portable outdoor pizza oven that can be used for events. It requires a chef to prepare the pizzas and toppings and who knows how to use the oven. The use of the oven can be negotiated.
July, August, Christmas, Epiphany, Easter and other festivities
April, May, June, September, 01 – 10 October
October, November, December, January, February, March
See bellow the conditions of stay, payment terms and cancellation policy
Please inquire if you prefer earlier check in or later checkout. Arrangements may be possible at additional cost.
from 15:00 till 16:00
Late Check out
Only on appointment
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking, with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Bookings made within 30 days of arrival will need to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- We accept Mastercard, VISA and AMEX.
- As a small boutique accommodation business, cancellations often result in an empty cottage due to booking lead times.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancellation fee.
This fee however may be used towards rebooking at a future date.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date will forfeit the deposit/monies paid.
Date changes requested 30 days or less prior to arrival date will be treated as a cancellation.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel or event insurance to cover for unexpected situations requiring cancellation of bookings.
- Affinity Guesthouse is a non-smoking area. Guests are welcome to smoke outdoors. If we determine evidence of smoking in the cottage, we reserve the right to apply a minimum cleaning fee of $200 which will be charged to the guest’s account.
We recognize that accidents can occur, but any willful or reckless loss and damages will be debited to the guest’s account.